04 June 2010

Look for these...

My friend Sarah Baugh, amazing graphic designer and even more amazing friend designed these for me to hand out!  I LOVE them!  What do you think? (They will be circular)

I'll have them at the show tomorrow..so you'll know who they belong to if you see one!

Front Side:


Back Side:



She did such a great job!  She will also be designing my new blog header!  It has to do with that T on the backside so look out....I am so excited!

Check out her website http://www.sarahdeann.com/ for information on her design skills and email her to find out rates! 

I look forward to meeting people tomorrow!  Hopefully I don't miss anyone...this is going to be hard....well, see you on the other side ladies :)

6 comments:

Michelle Hughes said...

Awesome! I wish I was going... can't wait to see what you find! Take gobs of photos!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love them!!! Good luck, thinking of you!
XO

Mikal said...

Those are very cute!!

Mikal

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Thank you so much for coming to say hi!! I wish I would have had more time....but I sure hope to see you again sometime soon...hmmm still thinking a road trip could be in order=)...
Love,
Hollie
funky junk
super cute cards!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well those are just the cutest thing. I'll have to check her out:)

Jenny said...

These are totally adorable. Love, love, love them! Really charming.